Ginn Reunion Resort Blog I Got Screwed Over By Expedia. What Is The Best Way To Litigate?

I got screwed over by Expedia. What is the best way to litigate? - ginn reunion resort blog

This and the hotel I was lying through his teeth about the fact documented that a complaint to the hotel. They also lie about their responsibility to refund. I do not care if it costs me $ 10,000 to $ 250 to recover. Please help me send my case to the competent court. I live in Canada, focusing on Expedia.ca and stayed in a hotel in Florida named Ginn Reunion Resort terrible.

3 comments:

∞infinit... said...

Ginn Reunion Resort in Kissimmee, Florida. You can try to obtain a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Central Florida file and tries a full refund,
http://www.orlando.bbb.org/commoncomplai ...
You can also make a complaint to the Attorney General of Florida,
http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/4492 ...
After the sight of two are free to the public.
Good Luck

Cindy B said...

The hotel is probably not responsible, to the reservation.

A dispute "is to complain? Hire a lawyer.

Barry C said...

Hire a lawyer - I am sure that his budget is 10 km, regardless of the results to seduce any lawyer. There are millions who are in your local yellow pages, I'm sure.

Post a Comment