Lymphedema Prevention I Need Info About Prevention Of Lymphedema In My Arm.?

I need info about prevention of lymphedema in my arm.? - lymphedema prevention

I had removed a mastectomy in February at 44 knots. I know it looks good, but I've learned that have in rare cases, some people do much more than others, as a rule, and that is I have. I am eager to get lymphedema way down the line and wonder if there is a way to avoid that happening. I am a perfect candidate. I have heard that massage can be bad and worse. Does anyone know for certain methods of prevention? Thanks

1 comments:

lo_mcg said...

After mastectomy and lymph node removal of violations, even minor Thae the affected arm can lead to lymphedema.

You can do several things to try to prevent it, but it can happen that the precautions you take.

It may well be an insect bite or other injuries have no effect, but it could.

I have lymphedema of the arm and hand, is a constant danger. I have no idea what to do, I think it may be plastic shopping bags. He came more than two years after the operation.

Although all precautions taken to prevent injury to the worst affected arm, many injuries are unavoidable and that go unnoticed. Bites and stings, sunburn, bruises and shock, heavy (and not so difficult) level, minor burns, scratches ... are all risk factors for lymphedema, and the best will in the world can not help everyone. But be careful, you can reduce your chances.

Always clean and antiseptic creams and treatments have damage as quickly as possible.

Never let the injections, blood tests, blood pressure, etc. in the affected arm. Can they really be surprised, do not know how many health professionals that, and some say she'll be fine. Palito Ortega, the risk is not worth it.

Always wear gardening gloves and rubber gloves for washing dishes.

It is a constant danger and is irreversible. My arm is permanently inflated, but it is manageable and rarely used his sleeve. Very rarely, it is uncomfortable but not painful

Post a Comment