Severe Abdominal Pain With Spotting Anyone Else Experience Severe Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy?

Anyone else experience severe abdominal pain during pregnancy? - severe abdominal pain with spotting

This may sound silly, but I'm waiting for someone to say that I had and everything went well in the long run. I am 13.5 weeks pregnant, I had 2 ultrasound at New Year and again heard the heart beat 11th Last January, but only a few hours in the middle of the night, severe abdominal pain woke me up d a dead sleep. He was stabbed to death, I could not really say whether it was my cervix or urethra (Ive Children), and my stomach was so bad I almost went to the emergency room. I had spots, but the ultrasound revealed a logical explanation, and not threatening. In the not bleeding now, and finally an ice bag on my abodomen and taking pain killers, my gynecologist said that can be taken if absolutely necessary. I have a very high tolerance for pain is often too much. Well, a few hours later and after sleep, 98% seems to have disappeared. I'm still worried. It does not burn when I urinate or anything ... But I was suddenly much more common (if you believe it, lol)

4 comments:

Number 4 on the way! Due in Aug. said...

I had severe pain that I just ligament pain, but not to the point that I woke up at night. I should mention, in any case, the OB and explain how serious it is, an ultrasound examination to do just about anything to be able to confirm.

ஐMandaஐ said...

I had severe abdominal pain) with all my pregnancies and so far (in the 3rd pregnancy, my children went well, normal and healthy. This could be your body adjusting to things. grave a bottle of water beside your bed and enjoy it as much as necessary basket, an ice pack or heat in the stomach (I know it sounds funny, but I swear it works), the next purchase after buying a large parcel of pacifiers ( excellent work blackcurrant), when the pain to one in his mouth, sucking a bit of time and the pain gets worse every bite very hard, the strange sense of crisis Keep your thoughts from him and I think it calms the stomach. I do not know why it works. I usually have a high tolerance for pain (I had my 1st, no drugs or anything like that in my house with my sister, supply, because we were in Germany, was 2 months and ambulances) not arrive on time, but the pain is terrible and seems unbearable. Angelo went well and so have Chloe and my twins are good so far. Hope this helps, and congratulations on the pregnancy!
PS: If you start to bleed a lot or UFIND really call you out of breath and difficulty blowing air into the lungs and then an ambulance. My sister had this problem and caught it in time to save her child and herself. Do not worry, if its very rare, but it is safe!

tairest said...

I am 15 weeks along with my first child, and this week was the worst pain of my life - so bad that I was seeing spots and I felt weak. It abdomen, but also extended to my chest and I felt I could not breathe. Man took me to the emergency room, but there was nothing wrong with my heart / lung, and eased the pain when I am down. My doctor examined me and everything seemed fine, although she said it was probably just ligament pain (in the emergency room that my baby was on the right side when I went to the doc unless two days later I was in the middle of my stomach, it is obvious that my uterus was in motion.), but it was the worst pain ever. I wanted to die. The pain lasted about 12 hours (but less if I), then gradually decline over the coming days and 48 hours after the start, he was gone. (Of course, this is done when I was in sick, and now that the pain is gone, the nausea again. I can not win!), Abdominal pain was so bad I could not brush long standETH-day and after going to the bathroom was pure agony.

You said it was her third pregnancy - is ligament pain is more sensitive in subsequent pregnancies. Maybe that's what it was?

Austin Is My World said...

Something similar happened to me last night. I like pain in the pubic hair, then I start to fart. Some were bright. I think it's because I did not know my pee too long or the changes in the body? yet your gynecologist as soon as it opens the safe that he be OK. HUN luck. This is my first pregnancy, so do not know much about these things.

Post a Comment