Cover Letter For Traineeship Should I Ask For An Internship Or A Traineeship?

Should I ask for an internship or a traineeship? - cover letter for traineeship

Hello,

I'm French and I want to do a paid internship in the U.S..
I doubt between requesting an internship or an internship in the letter.
The word is "practice" (for visa), but it's like an internship, and I fear that the employer, this term is not used to.
It is therefore appropriate to refer the practice in the writing? I will not rife with fear and with a term. Or not? I do not know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I see that you should choose who you think you know more about.

Anonymous said...

I think you should ask questions about this, what is allowed, too. Many practices in education and includes not only the payment. If the U.S. visa of some clever, are not allowed to work. So you can always come home to work for a short time, what you should ask.

Post a Comment