I Got A Brazillian And The Day After I Got Razor Rash What's The Best Way To Remove Pubic Hair/ Butt Hair?

What's the best way to remove pubic hair/ butt hair? - i got a brazillian and the day after i got razor rash

I have very fair, sensitive skin.

I tried to shave, but I always have small cuts, which hurt really bad. And the next day I'm covered with skin, shaved down. (not very attractive)

I have also tried depilatory creams. It worked well at 1 in the ass, but after a while my skin had a negative reaction to it and have lots of little red dots. And it did not work very well in my pubic area, let it hurt too.

I do not really like, wax, because only a draw hair w / clip enough to Make Me Cry (ouch!)

I can not become a professional place to get a Brazilian wax. And can not afford, the operation of the laser hair removal.

It would be one of those gadgets that makes her bikini depilatorywork online? Can be an electric shaver?

0 comments:

Post a Comment