Will I Get A W2 If I Was On Disability In 2009 From The State Does EDD Send Tax Forms For People That Were On Temporary Disability?

Does EDD send tax forms for people that were on temporary disability? - will i get a w2 if i was on disability in 2009 from the state

I was due to a disability in California in 2009 for my pregnancy. I wonder if I should expect some kind of tax form via e-mail W2? I pay my taxes soon and I never forget anything. I have tried to find the website and search for ESD coulnd't something and it is virtually impossible to get ahold of someone on the phone.

3 comments:

StephenW... said...

Not submit a form, but a 1099-G, no W-2.

Priscill... said...

If you are due to a disability, which is not taxable and will not receive anything from ESD. If you take family leave, for medical reasons, you get a form of ESD, because this taxable income.

tro said...

not passive, it is not necessary

Post a Comment